Thank you for your interest in contributing a guest post to CoinWatch. We are happy to see that you’d like to contribute a guest post to our site, and we’d love to give you a platform to express your ideas, share your knowledge or company updates.
Please read our guidelines carefully:
What we accept
- Original works only (content must be 100% unique and not re-published anywhere else on the web)
- Well written, grammatically correct pieces (please run a quick check via Grammarly before submission)
- 600-800 words
- Use “Heading 1”, “Heading 2″… etc. formats and paragraphs to make it easy to read
- Use inbound links (to our previous articles, or ICOs from our ICO page)
- Use outbound links (to trusted and well known sites please)
- Must be closely related to Cryptocurrencies or Blockchain tech.
- Tone: keep in mind that our readers are between 18-60, tech-savvy investors.
- We love useful, practical pieces.
- Types of articles we like
- Collections: 7 Best ICOs in May, 7 Crypto Backed Bank Cards We Love
- Guides: 10 Things To Do In Miami During The North American Bitcoin Conference
- “How To…” articles
What we don’t do
- Affiliate links
- Links to spammy, non-relevant sites
- Negative stuff and gossips. We know, there are some bad things happening too, but we want to hear about the positive stuff
Send us an email with “Guest post” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following
- 2-3 titles that you could write about confidently (get creative, use titles that you’d immediately click on when they appear on your Facebook wall)
- Short draft to each (give us an idea what it’ll be about in 3-4 bullet points)
- Links to your previous articles around the web
If we like your ideas we’ll get back to you in a few days. We read every email, but we can’t reply to every request. If you don’t hear back from us in a week, feel free to publish the piece somewhere else or read the guidelines again and pitch something new.